Subject: LIGHTSPEED ordering info
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 01:48:17 -0700 (PDT)

One more post before the main ad hits Video Toaster User in the next
week or two to let everybody know that LIGHTSPEED is shipping issue #1.
Below is some information on the video magazine.  Some people have asked
me if they would be able to continue purcahsing single issues versus
subscribing.  The answer to this is no.  You can purchase issue #1 for
$8.95 plus shipping and handling of $4.00.  The 1st issue is
1 Hour 50 Minutes in Length.  You WILL be able to order issue #2 by itself
for the regular cost of $12 plus S/H, but no other issues will be able to
be purchased through us without a subscription. It doesn't make sense to 
purchase them indivudally anyway since you'll be paying $16 each when 
you include shipping versus paying $8 each (includes shipping) through a 
subscription.  Anyway,  Single issues should be
able to be purchased through your retailers by issue #3.  We are doing
this only because we are not set up to take the high volume of calls each
month for single issue orders (even with 3 lines).  For those of your who
have ordered your subscriptions already, they have been shipped.  There
was an unexpected 5 day delay due to the uni-bomber situation here in 
Southern California.  So please allow an extra 5 days or so for the 
packages to arrive.  Again I appologize for this inconvenience.
 
*** Warning - Advertisement below ***

Light Speed : The Video Magazine for the Lightwave Enthusiast 
______________________________________________________

             WE ARE SHIPPING NOW!!!

Are you a lightwave user looking to increase your knowledge and better 
your skills?  Are you a subscriber to the various lightwave newsletters 
or magazines so that you are on the cutting edge of new techniques?  
Would you like to get all the videos on lightwave but just can't afford 
$39, $49 or $59 per video?  Well if you answered yes to any of those 
questions, then Light Speed is for you.

Light Speed is the next generation in Lightwave magazines.  We have taken 
the talents of skilled LW users  and created a Lightwave magazine in 
video format.  What does this mean?  Well, instead of getting  a magazine 
shipped to you every month, you get a vhs tape sent to you chalk full of 
90 - 120 minutes of pure Lightwave entertainment and information.   
Instead of reading and folloiwng a magazine tutorial  you could WATCH the 
tutorial being done and follow along step by step.  This way you are sure 
to get the results the tutorial says you will get.  Also, if you read a 
review on a new product, whether it be hardware or software to help 
Lightwave users become more efficient, that's all fine and dandy... But 
you don't actually get to see the product in action unless you go down to 
a dealer to demo it.  Well not anymore, because Light Speed will have 
these reviews each and every month and you can actually pop your new 
issue of Light Speed into your vcr and watch what new plug-ins for 
Lightwave do, or how new Image Processing software looks and runs.  Never 
again will you need to buy a product that Light Speed reviews without 
first knowing exactly what that product is and how it performs.

If you are like most Lightwave animators, then you probably learned a lot 
of your techniques by looking at the work of other animators.  For this 
reason, we have included the Animation Showcase each and every month on 
each issue of Light Speed.  The Animation Showcase is a section of Light 
Speed where animations from various Lightwave artists around the world 
can show off their work.  You too can have your work seen by thousands by 
submitting your animations to Light Speed.  Gone are the days where you 
have no access to animations created with Lightwave.  Each and every 
month you will get to see the various styles of Lightwave users from 
around the world.

Learn fantastic tips, tricks and techniques used by pro's and hobbyists 
alike.  Apply them in your next animation project with the skills you 
will gain by subscribing to Light Speed.

Just like most other magazines,  you will receive a new issue of Light 
Speed every month.  No more torn pages.  No more product reviews leaving 
you wondering about whether the program or hardware is actually for you.  
No more tutorials that promise you one thing, yet deliver different 
results.  No more still frames of animations... You get the whole animation.

So how much does it cost to subscribe to Light Speed?  If most Lightwave 
tapes are going for $49 each, what are you expected to pay?  Only $12.00 
per video each and every month if you buy them one at a time.  $12.00 for 
a 90 - 120 minute lightwave video is a super deal!   The animations alone 
are worth  that much.

Subscribe today with a twelve month subscription and pay only $8.00 each, 
delivered to your door.  That's only $96.00 per year for 12 videos, one 
each and every month.

Are you on a tight budget?  If so, we have a 6 month subscription for 
$58.00.  That's less than $10 per video and includes all shipping and 
handling.

Do these cheap prices mean you are getting a cheap product?  Not by any 
means.  We are able to pass along the savings due to special advertising 
incentives arranged for Light Speed.  

Are you still in doubt?  Pick up just one issue of Light Speed and see 
for yourself.  You can't go wrong.  We are offering a special on the 1st 
issue for this reason.  For $8.95 plus S/H you can have the 1st issue of 
LIGHTSPEED shipped to your door.  This is a promotional offer to help 
kick off LIGHTSPEED and will only be valid on the 1st issue and only  
until September 1st.

As an added bonus, we offer a companion disk each month .  The Light 
Speed disks contain many of the objects, textures, programs, scene files 
and more that are discussed on that issue of Light Speed. You'll also get 
lightwave objects and textures that you won't find anywhere else.  Disks 
can be purchased individually for $4.95 each plus S/H or you can order a 
subscription for the 12 months ($36) and get them at $3.00 each with NO S/H.

(The 1st issue disk is only $3.95 when ordered with the 1st issue of 
LIGHTSPEED)

To order call 800-764-8696 (Orders ONLY)    or    805-726-3545 (outside 
U.S. or info)        Fax 805-726-3544

Visa/MasterCard 
accepted	                                                
or Send check/Money Order to:

Digital Concept Productions
2763 West Ave L, Suite 172
Lancaster, Ca. 93536

Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of 1st issue.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Prices for U.S. are $12 each / $58 for a 6 mo. subscription / $96 for a 
12 mo. subscription.  
Prices for Canada are $15 each / $72 for a 6 mo. subscription / $120 for 
a 12 mo. subscription.
Prices for all other Locations are $20 each/ $96 for a 6 mo. subscription 
/ $160 for a 12 mo. subscription .
Add $5 per tape for PAL versions.

Above prices are all in US dollars.
The above prices include shipping and handling except for single copy orders.
S/H for single copy orders is $4 US/Canada     $7.50 International
Light Speed monthly disks come on PC formatted 720K disks.
Light Speed disks are sold individually at $4.95 each plus S/H or $36 for 
a 12 mo. subscription .

ORDER TODAY   Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST  

--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]